Businesses trust us with critical issues, thanks to our focus on security and privacy.
- SAML Single Sign On (SSO)
- ISO 27001 certified cloud security
- Data encryption in transit and at rest for all
- Secure servers in the EU by a Tier 1 CSP
We are audited in the Information Security Management System under ISO 27001.
All connections between different servers or clients are made via HTTPS connections, which guarantees end-to-end data encryption.
We use AES 256 and SHA256 or higher encryption to protect customer documentation. We do not have access to such documentation.
We conduct cybersecurity audits regularly.
The privacy of all data transmitted through Bigle Legal is respected in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).
- Electronic signatures are generated uniquely for each transaction.
- When biometric signatures are carried out, the user's explicit consent is obtained beforehand in order to be able to provide our service.
- During the signature process, electronic evidence is collected from the issuer and signatories. This evidence is recorded in the accreditation document (audit trail) that is generated with each signature.
- We use a qualified timestamp that protects the integrity of the documents, so they cannot be modified.
Responsible: BIGLE IBERIA, S.L. (Bigle Legal)
Purpose: To subscribe to our newsletter.
Rights: Access, rectification, suppression, portability, limitation of treatment and opposition, by sending an email to: email@example.com